Letters and Fetters

Letters and Fetters

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Podcasts

I was confused about podcasts. I didn't realize that you could play them on feed readers. I was afraid I'd need a podcast software program and I couldn't find one I knew would work with Vista and was afraid to try any of them for fear my streaming audio settings would be messed up again. So I found a way to simply add the program I found -- Earshot: Top Audiobook Excerpts -- onto Google Reader (it also lets you automatically add it to Bloglines). When I looked at the listing, behold! It came with its own player and I can listen from the aggregator. That's great. I wish I'd known before how this all worked.

No comments:

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

What Word? Game

The Daily Macro Photo

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Hangman

There was an error in this gadget