Letters and Fetters

Letters and Fetters

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The reference desk







library 001
Originally uploaded by dkmarmorstein

I man the reference desk a few nights a month at NSU. It's a great place to be. When I'm able to help someone, it feels wonderful. I'm new here, but each time, I feel a little more confident and am able to help a little more.
I've been having a little too much fun with Picnik, the photo editing software that comes with Flickr. I like heavily saturated photos, but it makes the Williams Library look more like a carnival than it should, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

What Word? Game

The Daily Macro Photo

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Hangman

There was an error in this gadget