Letters and Fetters

Letters and Fetters

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Long time no post

I noticed that it's been more than a year since I last updated this blog. The photo of the Storybook Land train has Michael as the engineer, on his last summer working there. It was a sad time. But then, Laurie applied for, and got, a concessions worker job at Storybook Land, and she was the engineer this summer. I better post a picture of my new engineer. She was named Employee of the Month on her first month of working there.

Last week was Gypsy Day, and I found some photos on my camera that either Becky or Miranda took. The kids were on the swings and in the pumpkin patch. I am always thinking about taking down the old swing set and putting in a patio, but I'm glad I didn't, since the cousins all seemed to like being on the swings together.

No comments:

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

What Word? Game

The Daily Macro Photo

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Hangman

There was an error in this gadget