Letters and Fetters

Letters and Fetters

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Long time no post

I noticed that it's been more than a year since I last updated this blog. The photo of the Storybook Land train has Michael as the engineer, on his last summer working there. It was a sad time. But then, Laurie applied for, and got, a concessions worker job at Storybook Land, and she was the engineer this summer. I better post a picture of my new engineer. She was named Employee of the Month on her first month of working there.

Last week was Gypsy Day, and I found some photos on my camera that either Becky or Miranda took. The kids were on the swings and in the pumpkin patch. I am always thinking about taking down the old swing set and putting in a patio, but I'm glad I didn't, since the cousins all seemed to like being on the swings together.

No comments:

Blog Archive